Bradshaw is a suburb of South Turton, in the Metropolitan Borough of Bolton, Greater Manchester, England.
The area is famous for its "tower without a church and a church without a tower." This is in reference to St. Maxenitius Church in Bradshaw. This church was originally one of the earliest Chapels of Ease for Bolton Parish Church. The 16th century tower is all that is left of the original Chapel. The current 1872 church building is near, but is seperate from the tower.
In 1837 Bradshaw joined with other townships in the area to form the Bolton Poor Law Union. They took joint responsibility for the administration and funding of the Poor Law and the building of a workhouse.
In 1894 Bradshaw became part of the Bolton Rural District. After the rural district was dissolved in 1898, Brasdshaw became part of the Turton Urban District. When the Turton Urban District was abolished in 1974, the southern part (which included Bradshaw) was included in the Metropolitan Borough of Bolton in Greater Manchester.St. Maxenitius Church, Bradshaw